- Move the Junk Mail folder up higher in the navigation list, and allow me to change the position and order in the navigation list
- Move the icons for Mail, Calendar, Contacts etc to the top, or allow me to choose where they are positioned.
- Need ASAP!: Sync integration with iCal.
- Allow me to add a domain to the safe domains list without having to copy and paste it from the email, opening a dialog box, and changing tabs. This used to be a right click action in Entourage and it's missing.*
- Allow me to selectively print text from an email message*
- Duplicating contacts
- Master contact record: when there are multiple contacts at one client, I should be able to have a master record and link to it...
- Calendar: Ability to auto-assign default category
- Exporting email addresses: after all these years, a user can only export ALL addresses, not selected addresses or by category. Feels so 1999. Claris Emailer, where are you? Needs the ability to selectively export email addresses
- Conversation management: Oulook's navigation pane gets confused and multiple conversations take on new titles when deleting (bug). The navigation pane is not doing an effective job of keeping track of conversations.
- Ability to duplicate contacts (so I don't have to reenter all the same info (2/17/11)
Features you may like that are new or improved:
- The ability to save all attachments with one click
- Faster, more effective search. Did I mention it was faster?