Saturday, March 04, 2006

Tag I'm it

Tag, I'm it. Frank McClung from B-L-A-N-K tagged me for the "Four Things" meme. Sorry it took so long to post.

Four jobs I have had:

  1. Groundskeeper
  2. Delivery boy (yes boy!)
  3. Media assistant
  4. Design apprentice (sans a guy with bad hair; but I have stories to rival any TV show)
Four things I wished I'd done earlier in life (not necessarily in this order):
  1. Learned to snowboard
  2. Learned more from my father and mother
  3. Invested more
  4. Found a mentor
Four places I have lived (do different houses count?):
  1. Elyria, OH
  2. Bowling Green, OH
  3. Cleveland, OH
  4. Elyria, OH
Four countries I'd like to visit :
  1. Italy
  2. Papua, New Guinea
  3. Bali
  4. Australia
Four of my favorite dishes:
  1. Angel hair pasta with red sauce
  2. Salmon with orange glaze
  3. Almost any breakfast special involving scrambled eggs, sausage links, pancakes and hash brown potatoes
  4. A chicken burrito with green sauce and salsa from Luchita's
Four sites I visit (almost) daily (interesting indicator of how an individual uses the web. I don't use it as often as a source of news or information unless it's task-oriented):
  1. Creative Pro
  2. Let the Good Times Roll
  3. Netcraft
  4. LogoLounge
Four software applications I can't live without:
  1. Entourage
  2. FontLab
  3. Live365 player
  4. Firefox
Four things I'll never forget (again, not in order):
  1. Seeing all the stars in the sky at Quartz Mountain in Oklahoma
  2. Meeting my wife
  3. What my children teach me about being a child to God as my father
  4. How to play the violin
Four bloggers I am passing the torch to:
Bad: I don't know four bloggers. Someone has to work while y'all are out there writing. Perhaps Guy Kawasaki will take up the meme.

No comments: